LOUD COMFY EARBUD HEADPHONES MARC JOHNSON BLACK
- Made from Recycled Plastics
- LOUD have partnered with the cochlear implant foundation Let Them Hear
- In-Line Mic Operation,
- Playback and Volume Controls,
- Driver Unit: 10MM, Impedance: 32ohms+/-10%, Sensitivity: 100dB +/-3dB @1KHz, Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz, Max.Input Power: 10mw, Cord Length: 1.2M+/-10%,
- Audio Jack: 3.5mm, stereo, gold-plated L Jack,
- Mic Sensitivity: -58dB +/- 3dB, Mic Impedance: 2.2Kohms.
"Loud set out to create quality earbuds that won't break the bank. One of the ways they are able to achieve this, is to reduce the cost of their packaging to it's minimum. This allows them to put that extra $$ back into their products and ensures their headphones hit all the right notes! This also means that for every pair of headphones sold they will donate $1 to their Hear No Evil project benefiting the deaf and hearing impaired. LOUD is proud to say that they have partnered with the cochlear implant foundation Let Them Hear to help them put the $1 to good use. For more information on cochlear implants please visit www.letthemhear.org and we thank you for your purchase.
Made from recycled plastic